Technology used in this online class

Most of the tech that was talked about in the post I have used before in certain classes. The image editor is extremely helpful, along with the spell check that you can add on to this Blogger website. I haven't used this website to publish a blog before, but I have used other blogging areas on the internet to write up some assignments for other online classes. This format is extremely familiar to me, though. I really can't think of any technology "skills" that I would need to use in this class that I don't already know at the moment - I guess as we go along throughout the semester, I might learn some interesting and useful skills that I previously knew nothing about.
fintech icon  on abstract financial technology background .
Technology picture provided by Adobe Stock
Image made by "monsitj"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Andrew

Week 3 Story: Justice