Thoughts over the Assignments

The way that this class is set up is interesting, especially with the multitude of extra credit opportunities. As of right now, nothing seems like it will give me any trouble - most of it I expected. The reading, commenting, and blogging I have done for other online classes at OU. In this class, the "oddest" thing is that we grade ourselves, showing if we have done the assignment to the best of our abilities.

I'm excited to be able to try and get extra credit opportunities, which will definitely help in case I forget about an assignment (as one is apt to do in online classes). Alongside the extra credit, I'm looking forward to working on my project throughout the semester.

Free homework clipart public domain homework clip art images 10
Homework Clipart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Andrew

Week 3 Story: Justice