Week 8 Comments and Feedback


The comments that I have been receiving from the class are not only very welcome, but they are completely framed in such a positive way! I never really thought that comments would be helpful for any of our learning experiences within this class, but I was very wrong. The comments have helped shaped my writing, from expressions of how they liked how much detail I threw into a story, to feedback about some of the “blanker” aspects of my writing (aka the mystery behind some of it), and finally the positive comments that relate their lives to what my life is right now! On top of this, I really like getting to know the class – you don’t really get to do that in most college classes at OU, so having commenting be required really helps the class grow closer together. Hearing about where people are from, what their interests are, and the many different majors that are in this class makes it a very diverse and enlightening group of people to comment with each other. The stories that I’ve been reading and the comments underneath them have been just as positive – I haven’t seen any negative comments, only some small criticisms (that are framed in a positive light) in order to make others in the class better writers. People focus on the strong points of the writing, which I think helps encourage the writer (including me) and point out to them exactly what they are good at within story telling. I’m 100% for the comments now and I am so glad that I’ve been able to receive such good advice/compliments.


Image provided by Cheezburger
"Meme" comment from Laura Gibbs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Andrew

Week 3 Story: Justice