Week 8 Reading and Writing


Overall, the assignments that I’ve been given for this online class have been very helpful and extremely informative. The way that this class has helped shape my writing was surprising to me – from the comments made on my introduction/project site, along with reading the multitude of short stories (either from an actual myth or from a student). I like doing the actual reading, but sometimes it is hard for me to come up with information to write about – there’s only so many times I can say why I liked the writing in the myths. The stories themselves are consistently full of vibrant details and wonderful characters, which have absolutely inspired me in most of my writings.

The biggest accomplishment I’ve had within this class, was stumbling my way into some halfway decent short stories. I’ve always liked creative writing (I even took a class of it in high school), so this class forcing me to write has been awesome. My research strategies have been slightly influenced, with having more of a focus on relating the stories to real life, connecting them to places where people can be familiar with them.



"Books Pages Story" image from Pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Andrew

Week 3 Story: Justice